Aurum Equity Partners LLP is delighted to introduce their annual newsletter‚ which will provide insights and perspectives on the deals in the Internet and its Related Businesses in India.
Click here to download the Newsletter
We believe you will find the information useful and relevant.
Do let us know if you would like to share your insights and perspectives‚ we would attempt to incorporate them in our future Newsletters.
If you have any suggestions on what we could include‚ please write to me or to our Knowledge Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder– Aurum Equity Partners LLP
|In this issue
- India boasts of the third largest Internet user base globally‚ estimated at 213 million in 2013 and expected to reach 564 million by 2020. India amongst the hottest ecommerce market globally.
- Larger horizontal e–commerce players attracted substantial funding‚ with Flipkart and Snapdeal leading the pack. Both companies attracting capital from all parts of the globe.
- Entry of global players like Softbank‚ Amazon and Alibaba with desire to invest multiple billion dollars in India will further spurn funding activity.
- On the M&A side‚ larger players acquired niche companies either to consolidate their domestic presence or enter newer geographies.
- Fund raising momentum is expected to accelerate in 2015